What Personal information do we gather?
Information that we learn from you - our customers - helps us to continuously improve your shopping experience. We use this information to handle orders, deliver products, process payments and to send you communications about your order as efficiently as possible. We also use it to enable us to maintain your account, to inform you of products, services, information and promotional offers, and to recommend products that might be of interest to you. We also ask you to volunteer your customer reviews to share your experience of Rio Health Direct with others.
We receive and securely store any information you provide to us via our website or in any other way to enable us to provide the services described above.
How safe is the personal information you provide?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information that you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does Rio Trading Co (Health) Ltd share personal information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our company and the trust you have in us - so we are not in the business of selling it to others. We therefore do not rent, share or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information to third parties. We only release personal information when we believe it is required in order to comply with the law, for instance - in case of fraud protection.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and the storage of items in your Shopping Basket between visits.
- You can choose not to accept new cookies or disable or delete them aftwards. However, if you do block cookies you might not be able to make use of all of the functionalities of our site.
- If you do leave cookies on, make sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
How can I opt out of the mailing list?
If you do not wish to receive product information or promotions from us, you can change this in your customer account.